“Exploring the Digital Frontier: Bridging Theory and Practicality in Maritime Technology” ”
Date: 22 November 2023
Venue: Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre – Lighthouse, Athens
The second CSN Greece Shipping ICT Conference is taking place in Athens on 22 November.
The conference is under the auspices of the AMMITEC and supported by the Propeller Club, HELMEPA and WISTA Hellas. The event is taking place at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre – Lighthouse.
Save the date in your calendar for this promising conference “Exploring the Digital Frontier: Bridging Theory and Practicality in Maritime Technology” where together with key industry experts from industry bodies, shipowners, ship managers, service providers and equipment manufacturers we will look at the operational aspects impacting the shipping sector. We will have lead discussions on the importance of leveraging Digital Solutions, Cybersecurity & Satcoms on how to gain a competitive operational advantage in everyday business.
Is Artificial Intelligence (AI) the next Transformation in Maritime? Can be used to transform the way businesses operate and realise their goals? Cybersecurity – setting up, maintaining and improving information security, protection against hybrid threats and protection of critical infrastructure of companies and vessels How to unlock the potential of maritime satellite technology and empower global connectivity.
By attending CSN ICT Conferences, you’ll be exposing yourself to new ideas, perspectives, and innovations, accessing valuable knowledge and insights, and giving yourself the opportunity to meet with industry professionals, experts, and like-minded individuals. Nowhere else can you increase your professional visibility, establish business connections, access market intelligence and competitor analysis, and walk away with invaluable connections and potential for partnerships to enhance your organisation’s future.
This is going to be for the second consecutive year of CSN ICT event in Athens and we would like to invite you to support the conference. There are still available sponsorships and some speakers slots and those interested please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Charity Sponsor is TRUTH 2 JOHN and the charity foundation ARGO. The attendance of the conference is free for all employees of shipping and shipping related organisations in Greece, but we welcome anyone who wants to contribute to the charity foundation by indicating it at the registration.
The programme of the Conference is uploaded and will updated in the following website:
Looking forward to a very successful event in Athens.
Confirmed Speakers, Chair Person, Moderators, Panellists include:
- Adonis Violaris, Managing Director – CSN
- Manos Manoli, Chief information Security Officer and I.T Manager – Marlow Navigation
- Themistoklis Sardis, Chairman – AMMITEC / IT Manager – Costamare Shipping
- Nadine Karali, Commercial Director, Corporate accounts & SMB, GR|CY|MT – Microsoft
- Dr. Ioannis Patiniotis, Finance Director – Carras Hellas
- Marco Vatteroni, Secretary General / Technical Manager – Shipdex
- Henrik Dan Kaspersen – MAN Energy Solutions’ Shipdex Competence Center Leader
- Natalia Bury Loyal, President – WISTA Cyprus / Chief Operations Officer – Tototheo Maritime
- Fulvio Solari, Head of Sales ‑ SEMEA & APAC – Arribatec Marine
- Dimitris Tzortzos, Managing Director – Pyli-net.com
- Nikolaos Tsoulakos, Innovation & Technology Manager – Laskaridis Shipping
- Dimitris Pissanidis, CIO – ΑΩΖ
- Dr. Matthew Maheras, CIO – Metrostar Management
- Anna Vazintari, ICT Manager – Unisea Shipping
- Nikolas Manousis, Managing Director – ΑΩΖ
- Giampiero Soncini, Managing Director – Oceanly Srl
- Michalis Michaloliakos, Head of ICT/Cyber Security Strategy & Business Development – TMS Group
- George Zervos, Head of Sales – Tototheo Maritime Greece
- Konstantinos Sakellakos, IT Manager – Navarone SA
- Rena Vegou, General Manager, ARGO
- Stella Violari, Editor – CSN